Website Prairie Erectors International Inc.
Prairie Erectors is seeking an experienced Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic, with his own tools to operate our 2012 Dodge 5500 Service Truck. This will be a full time position, with overtime as required and needed. We operate mainly in Alberta with a fleet of 50+ pieces of equipment.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit plan. Reporting to our Senior Mechanic, you will work in one of our two shops and/or out in the field. You will responsible for maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of our on road and off road equipment fleet.
Main Responsibilities as directed by Senior Mechanic:
• Perform running repairs and preventive maintenance
• Extensive knowledge in preventative and corrective maintenance. Trouble shooting, repairs and overhaul of excavators, dozers, loaders, graders, rock trucks and compactors
• Complete required service paperwork as per instructions
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years in the trade, with minimum 3 years in a similar role
• Experience working in both the shop and out in the field
• Welding Ticket is considered an asset
• Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical essential
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract (please provide)
• First Aid – Standard CPR
• Proven time management
• Strong ability to multi task
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test
• Good communication skills – both written and oral English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org