No business, no industry, and no economic sector are immune to the impacts and changes caused by new technology. With the ever-increasing pace of technological development and change, a new age is being ushered in: an Age of Disruption.
To help understand the impacts of this new age, the Leduc-Nisku EDA is bringing together a panel of speakers and demonstrations related to new technologies and innovations that will disrupt the landscape for business and the workforce now and into the future. This event will provide businesses with direct linkages between the technology changes and business impacts, providing them with strategies to assist in business planning going forward in this New Frontier. We are pleased to confirm Wellington Hollbrock from ATB Financial as our keynote speaker.
New Frontiers will provide hands-on demonstrations of key technologies, such as artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, advanced robotics, blockchain, and much more, as we explain and show how you can manage the impacts of emerging technology as you manage your business.
- What is Disruption and why do you care?
- How will it change business?
- Lunch Keynote Speaker – Wellington Hollbrock, ATB Financial
- How do we deal with it?
- What are the emerging trends and how will jobs change?
- Hands-on demonstrations of key technologies, such as artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, advanced robotics, blockchain, and more
Full speaker line-up and hands-on demonstrations TBA.