The Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association represents our Members – the City of Leduc and Leduc County, and Associate Members – Towns of Beaumont, Calmar, and Thorsby, and the Village of Warburg – to formulate and lead strategies for the sustainable development of economic wealth within the region.
The Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association provides leadership in establishing new visions and initiating new strategic projects to enable regional businesses to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We are your resource for information on the Leduc Region. Our team can provide assistance with business attraction, retention, and expansion programs along with site location support, relevant statistical, demographic, and trend data. Our business partners support initiatives that create jobs and prosperity for the local communities. Ultimately, the Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association exists to enhance the economic health and vitality of the region.
To lead the generation of a healthy, growing and diversified economy in the Leduc Region through innovation and expertise, and by providing services and products that satisfy the needs and exceed the expectations of the communities and businesses we serve.
We envision an integrated regional business community that is strong, diversified, sustainable and responsive to growth opportunities.
1) Demonstrate accountability
- Be responsible for all activities and meeting established metrics.
- Ensure fiduciary responsibility and report information accurately.
2) Show respect
- Treat everyone with honest consideration.
- Acknowledge differences and see each other as equals.
3) Practice Integrity
- Consciously seek out and make the right decisions.
4) Foster co-operation
- Nurture a positive, supportive, enjoyable work environment that cultivates professional, organizational and personal growth.
5) Be Bold
- Actively seek out opportunities to be leaders.
Economic Impact Analysis 2013-2018
Economic Development is a key factor in creating regional prosperity. In an effort to clarify the lasting impact that economic development efforts can have on the region, the Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association (EDA) has published an economic impact study to showcase the positive effects enjoyed by those in the region thanks to our efforts.